At the SLTC in 1983 ...
- Pinocchio (January) (Adapted from Collodi) (Bell Theatre)
- Starting Here, Starting Now (January) (David Shire & Richard Maltby Jr) (Bell Theatre)
- The Last Day Of November (February) (John Yorath) (Bell Theatre)
- Double Bill Mutatis Mutandis (David Campton) & Post Mortem (Brian Clark) (February) (Bell Theatre)
- The Golden Pathway Annual (February) (J Harding and J Burrows) (Bell Theatre)
- Rhinoceros (March) (Eugene Ionesco) (Bell Theatre)
- Henry IV (April) (Luigi Pirandello) (Bell Theatre)
- Once a Catholic (May) (Mary O'Malley) (Bell Theatre)
- Double Bill The Spinach Eaters (May) (Claire Booker) (Prompt Corner) & And All Things Nice (May) (Sean Sheehan) (Prompt Corner)
- Silver Dreams (May) (Tony Shaw) (Prompt Corner)
- Zoo Zoo Widdershins Zoo (June) (K B Laffan) (Bell Theatre)
- Moby Dick (June) (Michael Green & Michael Langridge) (Bell Theatre)
- A Man For All Seasons (July) (Robert Bolt) (Bell Theatre)
- Paul Lefevre, singer & Harlequinade (September) (Terence Rattigan) (Prompt Corner)
- A Day At The Opera, A Night At The Races (October) (Mike Schirn) (Bell Theatre)
- Double Bill The Stronger (August Strindberg) & Dock Brief (John Mortimer) (October) (Prompt Corner)
- Green Julia (November) (Paul Ableman) (Bell Theatre)
- Rashomon (November) (Fay & Michael Kanin) (Prompt Corner)
- The Dresser (December) (Ronald Harwood) (Bell Theatre)
- Music Hall (December) (Various) (Prompt Corner)
- Kieron O'Connor Mime Show (May) (Prompt Corner)
- Scapino from Sydenham Girls' School (August) (Bell Theatre)
- Paz British Jazz 1983 featuring Jim Mullen (September) (Bell Theatre)
- Jo-Ann Kelly with Pete Emery & Paul Millns (September) (Bell Theatre)
- 22nd January - Film Quiz in the bar.
- 26th February - Party Night in the bar.
- 26th March - A Spice of Variety in the bar.
- 6th August - Film Night in the bar.
- 14th - 20th - Darts Tournament in the bar.
- Throughout August - "Superteams" competition in various venues, bar, Prompt Corner, Bell Theatre, Sylvan Sports Centre, Streatham Common, Battersea Park running track.
- 24th September - "Name the bar Party" (members only) in the bar, the naming was carried out by John Fraser, MP.
- 22nd October - Photographic Competition in the bar.
- 29th October - University Challenge quiz in the bar.
- 5th November - Wine and Cheese night in the bar.
- 26th November - "Booze 'n Boogie" musical evening in the bar.
- 17th December - Christmas Party in the bar.
- 23rd December - Members only Night in the bar.
- 31st December - New Years party in the bar.
Frances Walker was awarded honorary life membership at the SLTC Ltd AGM.
The Single Theatre Working Party's report into the idea of staging "Prompt Corner" studio shows in the Bell Theatre and dividing Prompt Corner into a stage size rehearsal area (in which sets could be erected to aid rehearsals then moved to the stage) and a real workshop for set and props building was rejected by a small margin. Costing for dividing, a sound-proof wall to the auditorium and electrical work was £1,000, extra sound-proofing to Bell Theatre wall £300 and access door and removable ramp to Bell stage left wing area £500 at 1983 prices. This to provide 11 seven night shows and 11 two night shows.