Directed by Pam Lyne
The play takes place between 6.30 and 7.30pm on a Monday in a Midlands town theatre. The action is continuous.
Originally planned to be staged on the roof, the show was moved to Prompt Corner due to weather worries.
- Arthur Gosport - John Lyne
- Edna Selby - Ann Mattey
- Dame Maude - Frances Walker
- Jack Wakefield - Matthew Lyne
- George Chudleigh - Charlie Cheetham
- Jennie - Christine Dodds
- 1st Halberdier - James Lyne
- 2nd Halberdier - John Kidd
- Muriel Palmer - Frances Johnson
- Tom Palmer - John Hartnett
- Mr Burton - Bernard Witt
- Fred Ingram - John Harris
- Miss Fishlock - Ann Cheetham
- Joyce Langland - Julia Voak
- Policeman - Robert Barley
- Stage Manager - Julie Howcutt
- Assistant Stage Managers - Nigel Howcutt, Dillon
- Lighting - Roger Taylor
- Sound Recording - Geoff Potter
- Sound Operator - Bob Marshall
- Wardrobe Mistress - Hazel Hustwitt
- Wardrobe Assistant - Theresa Hustwitt
- Properties - Ruth Shettle
- Prompt - Jeni De Haart
- Set Designer - Pam Lyne
- Production Assistant - Iris Lenny
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.