At the SLTC in 1982 ...
- Gullible's Troubles (January) (Angie Shrubsole) (Bell Theatre)
- January Gladsong (January) (Prompt Corner)
- Ashes (February) Bell Theatre
- Carmilla (February) (Davin Campton) (Prompt Corner)
- A Doll's House (March) (Henrik Ibsen) (Bell Theatre)
- Double Bill Dreamt I Dwelt In Marble Halls (Ken Lucas) & The Homecoming (Claire Booker) (April) (Prompt Corner)
- Female Transport (April) (Steve Gooch) (Prompt Corner)
- How The Other Half Loves (April) (Alan Ayckbourn) (Bell Theatre)
- The Merchant of Venice (May) (William Shakespeare) (Bell Theatre)
- Berlin to Broadway with Kurt Weill (June) ( Kurt Weill and Various) (Bell Theatre)
- Double Bill The Monkey's Paw (June) (W W Jacobs) (Bell Theatre) & The Bespoke Overcoat (June) (Wolf Mankowitz) (Bell Theatre)
- Bodies (July) (James Saunders) (Bell Theatre)
- Double Bill Seaside Postcard (Terence Frisby) & Let's Murder Vivaldi (David Mercer) (July) (Bell Theatre)
- Whose Life Is It Anyway? (September) (Brian Clark) (Bell Theatre)
- Don Juan 1982 (September) (Don Madgwick) (Prompt Corner)
- Slag (October) (David Hare) (Bell Theatre)
- An Italian Straw Hat (November) (E Labiche & Marc-Michel) (Bell Theatre)
- Ten Little Indians (December) (Agatha Christie) (Bell Theatre)
- A Celebration of Christmas (December) (Various) (Prompt Corner)
- The first Film Quiz was held in the the Members' Club Bar on Saturday 23rd January, Malcolm Saunders was the Quizmaster.
- A darts match was held against the Epsom Fire Brigade on the evening of 4th February.
- A Valentines Disco Party was held on February 13th.
- The second Thespians Quiz was held on Saturday 6th March, John Lyne was the Question Master.
- A "Baby Competition" (identify members and films stars from their photos when they were babies) was held on 27th February.
- An "End of the Old Committee" Disco party was held in the Members' Club on Saturday 22nd May following the election of the new committe on 20th.
- A "Call my Bluff" evening was held in the bar by Mary Holton.
- A "Summer Break-away" party was held in the bar on 17th July.
- A Film Night of cartoons and cut down features on Super8 film was held in the bar on 24th July.
- A "Treasure Trove" Car Rally was held on 8th August
- The then annual darts tournament ran from 15th - 21st August.
- A members only "Speak-easy" party night was held in the bar on 25th September (to enter the bar knock twice and ask for Bob Marshall our then M.C. Chairman)
- A Beauties (Men) verses Beasts (Women) football match was held the National Sports Centre, Crystal Palace.
- A second Car Rally was held on 24th October as the first had only completed half the course.
- A Halloween Party was held in the bar on 30th October.
- A Casino/Cocktail party was held in the bar on Saturday 4th November.
- The Christmas Party was held on 18th December followed by the Children's Christmas Party on 19th.
- A Members Only Night was held in the bar on 23rd December.
- The New Year's Party was held on 31st December.
On February 5th we were presented with a fire bell by the London Fire Brigade, it was the first time for about 60 years that such a bell had been given.
In 1982 we were running an active adult training programme.
- A dance class met on Saturdays.
- The Youth Group (at the Community Hall in Chapel Road) ran from 12 noon- 2pm Saturdays.
- The Children's Class was running, making masks and puppets, also telling stories and enjoying theatre workshop activities.
- Our drama class (a 4-year course) met on Tuesday evenings.
- Choreography and mime courses had been running.
- A stagecraft course was about to start, followed by one on stage lighting with an ILEA tutor.
- An initiative to double our membership was launched by David Hickman, our then Membership Representative.