Set designed & Directed by Pip Piacentino
The action takes place in Kyoto, Japan, during its medieval period - at the edge of the Rashomon Gate, in a police court and in a nearby forest.
- Priest - Philip Lewis
- Woodcutter - Bernard Witt
- Wigmaker - Neil Zoladkiewicz
- Deputy - Nick Winford
- Tajomaru (The Bandit) - Haydn Leaker
- Husband - Paul Anderson
- Wife - Meryl Jones
- Mother - Caroline Vaughn
- Medium - Frances Walker
- Stage Manager & P.A. - Tina Massey
- Assistant Stage Manager - Ann Wright
- Lighting - Ian Clark
- Sound Operator - Bob Marshall
- Prompt - Linda White
- Fight scenes instructor & Choreographer - Gordon Scott
- Special Prop kindly provided by - Natalie Harris
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.