Green Julia (1983)
by Paul Ableman
Directed by Juliet Male
Time: Present - about 8pm on an early evening in summer
Place: The action takes place in untidy "digs" in a university town in England shared by Perew and Lacey
Friend - One joined to another in intimacy and mutual benevolence independently of sexual or family love.
Game - 1. Jest, diversion, spell of play, piece of fun. 2. Contest played according to rules and decided by skill, strength or luck.
Girlfriend - Family friend especially boy's or man's usual or prefered female companion.
Concise Oxford Dictionary.
- Stage Manager - Sue Thompson
- Production Assistant - Jean Warboyes
- Sound - Brian Fretwell
- Lighting Design - Ann King
- Lighting Rigging - Ann King, Richard Wood
- Lighting Operator - Richard Wood
- Properties - June McAuliffe
- ASMs - Carol Wheeler, Julie Howcutt
- Set Design - Alan Buckman
- Set Constrution - Bernie Bullbrook, Geoff Kenton, James Turner
- Set Painter - Sharon Haywood
- Prompt - Sally Lill
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.