Post Mortem (1983)
by Brian Clark
Directed & Designed by Ken Lucas
Half of a double bill with Mutatis Mutandis.
Voices on the Telephone
- Topolski & Tom - Philip Piacentino
- Dorothy - Sylvia-ann Dren
- Ivens & Cornforth - Bernie Bullbrook
- Herridge & Press Man - Stephen Hannington
- Charles, Joyce & Seikers - Don Gillate
- Brady, Voice from Leeds & Girl - Anne Bromehead
- Stage Manager - Ken Lucas
- Assistant Stage Manager - Nick Winford
- Lighting - Colin Phillips
- Sound - Brian Fretwell
- Set Construction - Mick Rimbault, Bernie Bullbrook
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.