At the SLT in 2015 ...
- Nunsense by Dan Goggin, Bell Theatre
- Double Bill: Hand In Glove by Eddie Coleman and Doug & Lillian by Rodney Quinn, Prompt Corner
- Youth Group Production, Remote by Stef Smith, Bell Theatre
- The Thrill Of Love by Amanda Whittington, Prompt Corner
- Abigail's Party by Mike Leigh, Bell Theatre
- We'll Always Have Paris by Jill Hyem, Prompt Corner
- The Night Season by Rebecca Lenkiewicz, Bell Theatre
- April Fools, a comedy and cabaret night, Prompt Corner
- Macbeth by William Shakespeare, Bell Theatre
- The Pride by Alexi Kaye Campbell, Prompt Corner
- Betrayal by Harold Pinter, Bell Theatre
- The New Electric Ballroom by Enda Walsh, Prompt Corner
- The Accrington Pals by Peter Whelan, Bell Theatre
- Spank House by Jake Costello, Bell Theatre
- Joseph K by Tom Basden, Bell Theatre
- Festen by David Eldridge, based on the Dogme film and play by Thomas Vinterberg, Mogens Rukov and Bo hr. Hansen, Bell Theatre
- Double Bill: Edgar And Annabel by Sam Holcroft, Bell Theatre and The Swan by DC Moore, Prompt Corner
- The Government Inspector by Nikolai Gogol translated by David Harrower, Upper Hall, Stanley Halls
- Oliver! by Lionel Bart from the novel "Oliver Twist" by Charles Dickens, Main Hall, Stanley Halls
- Jan 10th The Cabinet Of Dr Caligari (1920)
- Feb 21st The Lady Vanishes (1938)
- Mar 7th Double Indemnity (1944)
- Apr 18th The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)
- May 16th Rosemary's Baby (1968)
- Jan 24th Okey-Dokey Karaoke hosted by Charlotte Benstead
- Jun 13th Anton & Fiona's 50th, Casablanca Party featuring music from The Top Shelf Band. Organised by Caroline Doyle, Charles Doyle, Anton Krause, Fiona Daffern, Jason Salmon & Matthew Lyne.
- Aug 1st SLT Comedy presents Pop-up Previews. Produced by Jen Palmer-Violet and featuring: MC Si Holland, Scarlett Dobson, Alex Watts & Twins. 'Physical' assistance provided by Jason Salmon.
Due to the imminent building renovation, the season was originally planned to run to the end of June at SLT and then at various alternative venues for the rest of the season (and at least the following season), however, when the renovation start date was put back, the Theatre Committee was able to offer in-house slots until October.