Upper Hall, Stanley Halls
In October 2015 SLT moved to a temporary home at Stanley Halls in South Norwood while the building restoration works took place at The Old Fire Station. The Stanley Halls complex was first opened in 1903 and contains three performance spaces, two of which were used by SLT.
The Main Hall is a large hall with proscenium arch stage, seating about 200 on the ground floor and a further 150 in the balcony. The Upper Hall is a studio-type space that can be used more flexibly, with audiences of 60 to 70. The Lower Hall is similar in size and was often used by SLT for rehearsals. The SLT Wardrobe was stored at Stanley Hall and operated throughout this period.
A full listing of SLT productions that have taken place in the Upper Hall is here