Let's Murder Vivaldi (1982)
by David Mercer
Directed by Robert Hedden
First part of a double-bill with "Seaside Postcard".
The action takes place in a flat in Camden Town, a flat in St. John's Wood and a hotel bedroom.
- Ben - Alan Slater
- Julie - Sharon Pidgeon
- Monica - Ruth Shettle
- Gerald - Leslie Lidyard
- Hotel Waiter - Chris King
- Production Assistant - Julia Voak
- Stage Manager - Sue Thompson
- Assistant Stage Managers - Robert Gordon, Simon Vaal, John Kidd, John O'Connor
- Lighting Design - Ann King
- Sound - Stephen Smith
- Set Design - Jonathon Silver
- Set Construction - Eddie Clark
- Props - Iris Lenny
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.