Ten Little Indians (1982)
Designed Directed by Paul Barnes
The scene of the play is in the living room of the house on Apache Island, off the coast of Devon.
The play is nowadays refered to as "And Then There Were None" as both its previous titles are considered offensive.
- Rogers - Keith Borgust
- Narracot - Stephen Smith
- Mrs Rogers - Su Hands
- Vera Claythorne - Ann Walker
- Philip Lombard - Chris King
- Anthony Marston - Matthew Lyne
- William Blore - John Lyne
- General Mackenzie - Leslie Lidyard
- Emily Brent - Ruth Shettle
- Sir Laurence Wargrave - Don Gillate
- Dr Armstrong - Brian Scoltock
- Production Assistant - Annette Wiseman
- Stage Manager - W. Malcolm Woodman
- Assistant Stage Managers - Lynn Abram, Jeni de Haart, Frances Johnson, Colin Phillips, Margaret Hamilton Russell
- Lighting - Ian Clark
- Sound Recording - Stephen Smith
- Props - Iris Lenny
- Wardrobe - Frances Walker
- Prompt - John Hartnett
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.