A night of romance in her luxurious riverside apartment with the good looking stranger from next door. How can Joanna possibly go wrong? Except the flat isn't hers, her name isn't Joanna and heaven knows what the good looking stranger is really after. Instead of romance comes considerable danger. A farcical comedy.
- Annette Sefton-Wilcox - Maria Figgins
- Rosie Seymore - Jenny Ross
- Sam Berryman - Jeremy Small
- Edna Stricken - Caroline Beckett
- Tracy Taylor - Jenny Gannon
- Maurice Whickett - Peter Bond
- Tommy Angel - Stephen East
- Voice of walkie-talkie - Tallulah Boote Bond
- Assistant Director - Lauri Morgan
- Stage Manager - Jess Osorio
- Assistant Stage Manager - Tallulah Boote Bond
- Set Designer - Charles Doyle
- Lighting & Sound Designer - Chris Gomez
- Lighting & Sound Operator - Guy Jones
- Fight Director - Anton Krause
- Set Construction - Chaz Doyle, Rodney Quinn, Lisa Thomas, Guy Jones, Gavin Parker, Jessica Osorio, Lauri Morgan, Lawrence Dunant
- Scenic Artist - Hazel Hindle
- Props - Alan Buckman, Cast and Crew
- Costume - Cast, Val Williams
- Show rep - Naomi Liddle
- Poster Design - Dave Hollander
- Photography - Phil Gammon
Robin at the Hope; Matthew Lyne and his bar volunteers; Jeanette Hoile and her FOH volunteers; Jess Osorio and her Box Office volunteers; Lisa Thomas; Mark Ireson; Graham Clements; Gavin Parker and Michelle Thomson; Francesca Blessley; Alan Buckman; the productions of The Boy Friend, Kiss Me Like You Mean It and The Little Dog Laughed.
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.