Darien Graham-Smith was a member of the South London Theatre from 2003 to 2005.
In 2005 he directed Ibsen's A Doll's House before retiring from the theatre to focus on his academic studies.
Productions as Director
Productions as Lighting Operator
Productions as Sound Designer & Operator
- The Cherry Orchard (2003) (Bell Theatre) (with thanks to Andrew Rickinson)
- Blood Wedding (2004) (Bell Theatre)
- Female Transport (2004) (Prompt Corner)
- Dick Whittington & His Cat (2005) (Bell Theatre) Op with Emma Hillman
Productions as Sound Operator
- Death and the Maiden (2003) (Prompt Corner)
- The Cherry Orchard (2003) (Bell Theatre)
- Translations (2004) (Bell Theatre)
- Rats! (2004) (Bell Theatre) with Emma Hillman