At SLT in 1997 ...
- Measure For Measure (January) (William Shakespeare) (Bell Theatre)
- Rats, Brats And Bureaucrats (February) (Neil Rhodes) (Prompt Corner)
- Shirley Valentine (March) (Willy Russell) (Bell Theatre)
- The Golden Door (April) (David Ashton) (Bell Theatre)
- Lucky Sods (April) (John Godber) (Prompt Corner)
- Someone Who'll Watch Over Me (May) (Frank McGuinness) (Bell Theatre)
- Daisy Pulls It Off (June) (Denise Deegan) (Bell Theatre)
- Round And Round The Garden (June) (Alan Ayckbourn) (Prompt Corner)
- A Midsummer Night's Dream (July) (William Shakespeare) (Bell Theatre)
- The Crucible (July) (Arthur Miller) (Prompt Corner)
- Play It Again, Sam (August) (Woody Allen) (Prompt Corner)
- Bouncers (90s remix) (September) (John Godber) (Bell Theatre)
- The Children's Hour (October) (Lillian Hellman) (Bell Theatre)
- Hedda Gabler (October) (Henrik Ibsen) (Prompt Corner)
- The Killing Of Sister George (November) (Frank Marcus) (Bell Theatre)
- When We Are Married (December) (J B Priestley) (Bell Theatre)
It was the SLTC's 30th anniversary.
"SCENE" our then club magazine celebrated its 20th anniversary with a one-off 12 page, A4 edition. 6 pages were of current news (including an obituary for the editor that started SCENE) the other 6 were reprints, an article on how the magazine was compiled in DTP and 3 computer combined photo-montages of plays and social events, also an article on how out future web sites could look. At the time only 8 LTG theatres had web sites our being the latest then to "go live" (not the current site but one compiled by a member).