The Children's Hour (1997)
Directed by Pam Jarvis
The action of the play takes place in Lancet, Massachusetts, 1934.
Act 1: Scene 1 - Living room of the Wright-Dobie School. Late afternoon in April. Scene 2 - Mrs Tilford's house, a few hours later.
Act 2 Scene 1 - The same, later that evening. Scene 2 - Living room of the school, November.
- Peggy Rogers - Mary Leen
- Catherine - Amelia East
- Helen Burton - Alice Mill
- Mrs Lily Mortar - Linda East
- Evelyn Munn - Michelle Cherie
- Rosalie Wells - Karen Lewis
- Mary Tilford - Penny Butler
- Karen Wright - Marcelle Clow
- Martha Dobie - Elizabeth Hansford
- Dr Joseph Cardin - Paul Thomson
- Agatha - Pat Mill
- Mrs Amelia Tilford - Ruth Shettle
- Grocery Boy - Steve Ellis/Robert Stocks
- Stage Manager - Jane Codd
- Assistant Stage Managers - Yvonne Walters & Linda Hinde
- PA - Caron Montgomery
- Lighting Design - Keefe Browning
- Lighting Operator - Lionel Monks
- Sound Operator - Paul O'Connor
- Set Designer - Alan Buckman
- Set Construction - Keefe Browning, Anton Krause & Alan Buckman
- Prompt - Julie Broughton
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.