Christopher Hampton (b. 1946 in Faial, Azores) is a playwright, screen writer and film director.
- The Philanthropist (1980) (Bell Theatre)
- Treats (1985) (Bell Theatre)
- Savages (1986) (Bell Theatre)
- Tartuffe (1988) (Bell Theatre) Translated from the play by Moliere
- Les Liaisons Dangereuses (2001) (Bell Theatre) adapted from the novel by Pierre Choderlos de Laclos
- God of Carnage (2017) (Upper Hall, Stanley Halls) translation of the play by Yasmina Reza
- The Father (2019) (Old Fire Station) translation of the play by Florian Zeller