Little Shop of Horrors (2013)
Musical Director - Gerard Johnson
Seymour Krelbourn is a poor young man working at a run-down flower shop on skid row when he encounters a miracle. He discovers an alien plant after a total eclipse of the sun. The only defect is the plant's taste for human blood.....
A funny and tuneful musical with a dark side - based on the cult 1960 Roger Corman film that had Jack Nicholson in a bit-part.
- Seymour - Stephen Glover
- Audrey - Natalie Barker
- Mushnik - Anthony Townsend
- Dentist (and everyone else) - Chaz Doyle
- Crystal - Rhiannon Rose
- Ronnette - Devika Joshi
- Chiffon - Laura Yandell
- Voice of Audrey II - Hans Rossbach
- Audrey II puppeteer - Shona Doyle
- Piano - Gerard Johnson
- Organ, Synthesiser - Daniel Kelly
- Saxophone, Flute - Michelle Thomson
- Guitar - Alex Hancock
- Bass Guitar - Steve Limb
- Bass Synthesiser (1st Friday only) - Andrew Chadney
- Drums - Stephanie Urquhart
- Assistant Director - Lauri Morgan
- Assistant Musical Director - Daniel Kelly
- Choreographer - Kelly-Kim Cranstoun
- Stage Manager - Graham Clements
- Assistant Stage Managers - Rodney Quinn, David Clements, Carole Coyne
- Set Designer - Chaz Doyle
- Lighting Designer - Gavin Parker
- Lighting Operator - Francesca Bastiani
- Sound Design - uncredited, possibly Gerard Johnson
- Sound Operator - Noah Wright
- Fight Director - Anton Krause
- Set Construction - Chaz Doyle, Graham Clements, Rodney Quinn, Mark Ireson, Anton Krause, Noah Wright, David Cox, David Clements & Francesca Bastiani
- Plant Build - Chaz Doyle, Michelle Thomson, Shona Doyle & David Clements
- Costumes - Lisa Thomas, Caroline Doyle, Naomi Liddle, Val Williams
- Scenic Artist - Hazel Hindle
- Poster - Shona Doyle
Robyn and Sarah at The Hope; Liz Stone and Marie Johnson at Kilmorie Primary School; Rev Tom Craigh-Fuller and Rev Gregory Griffiths at St William of York Church, Steve Ridgeway, Callum Dempsey, Matthew Lyne and his bar volunteers; Jeanette Hoile and her FOH volunteers; Jess Osorio and her Box Office volunteers, Alan Buckman; the productions of Not Talking and Shining City.
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.