Tooth of Crime (2014)
by Sam Shepard
Hoss is at the top of his game - The Game. Desperate for a fresh kill, his frustration that his entourage wants him to 'sit tight' is allayed when Crow - a young gypsy upstart - arrives to challenge him. The Marker has become the Marked, the duel is on and, suddenly, The Game is thrown wide open. a dynamic drama with a dialect coined by Sam Shepard and a gutsy soundtrack by T. Bone Burnett.
- Hoss - Andre LeCointe-Gayle
- Becky - Audrey Lindsay
- Meera - John Lyne
- Audio Ran - Wesley Etienne
- Chaser - Peter Bond
- Doc - Simon Holland
- Crow - Daniel Kelly
- Referee - Margaret Glenn
- Assistant Director - Anna Callender
- Musical Director - Gerard Johnson
- Stage Manager - Charles Doyle
- Lighting Design - Jenny Harris
- Lighting Operator - Elena Christie
- Sound Operator - Noah Wright
- Set Design - Chaz Doyle
- Props - Carole Ironside, Hazel Hindle, Audrey Lindsay & Sophie Buijsen
- Costumes - Naomi Liddle
- Projections - Chaz Doyle
- Fight Arranger - Anton Krause
- Programme - Shona Doyle
Many thanks to The Hope pub for the use of their space for rehearsals and to the many friends and family and members who cleared out their man drawers in the name of art. Thanks also to Caroline Doyle, Anton Krause and the Box Office, front-of-house and bar volunteers.
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.
Edit Categories below - Bell or Prompt AND THEN REMOVE THIS MESSAGE!