Directed by Helen Davies
On an Indian summer day three sisters, Kate, Helen and Ann, meet at the house of their mother Mary to await the death of their father. During the afternoon the three girls talk, sometimes bickering, to each other and to their mother, gradually revealing the complexities of their lives. Set in the back garden of a London home on a Sunday afternoon.
- Production Assistant & Stage Manager - Mandy Reed
- Assistant Stage Manager - Philip Mason
- Lighting Design - Mike Elliott
- Sound Designer - Christopher Vian-Smith
- Lighting & Sound Operator - Mike Smart
- Set Design - Alan Buckman
- Prompt - Jeanette Hoile
- Poster Design - Nick Mansley
- With Thanks to: Beth Smith, Anton Krause, Val Williams, Bernie Bullbrook, Roger Taylor, Will Howard, Phil Gammon, Floral Hall & Lancasters.
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.