by Stuart Slade
Jen's dad was a chat-show host, a national treasure. But now he's dead and Jen's getting spat at in supermarkets. To make matters worse, Uncle Len has made it his mission to help her get over it.
- Cans is the last scheduled SLT production at Stanley Halls before the permanent move back to the Old Fire Station in West Norwood.
- Assistant Director - Fiona Daffern
- Stage Manager - Caroline Durant
- Lighting Designer - Bex Law
- Sound Design - Marcus Reeves
- Lighting/Lighting Operator - Alan Slater
- Set Design - Tom Mathias
- Set Painting - Carole Ironside
- Costume Design - Jenny Bennett
I would like to thank everyone within South London Theatre who have helped in putting on this play and Mo Glackin for the loan of the Virgin Mary. Special thanks go to Fiona Daffern who has been instrumental in bringing the crew together and provided invaluable help and advice throughout rehearsals. - Ed O'Shaughnessy
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.
Edit Categories below - Bell or Prompt AND THEN REMOVE THIS MESSAGE!