About Alice (2002)
Vive la France! It's Bastille day. Alice and Ned arrive home from a funeral, its Alice's birthday and the day goes from bad to worse - We've got incest, a gigolo, And a man who has tried the lot barring goats and goldfish! And a pushy young lady from an American publisher...<ref>Director's note from the main SLT site</ref>
- Sloane Square, London. Present time.
- Alice Hogan - Sue McAleaney
- Ned Jones - Peter Loftus
- Peggy Black - Dee Fancett
- Joseph Panama - Liam Campbell
- Stage Manager - Maria Cottee
- Assistant Stage Manager - Paul Cottee
- Set Designers - Denise McAleaney, Maria Cottee, Jack King, Mike Elliott
- Set Construction - Jack King, Denise McAleaney, John McAleaney, Paul Cottee, Bernie Bullbrook
- Lighting Design - Mike Elliott
- Lighting Operator - John McAleaney
- Sound Designer - Andrew Rickinson, Denise McAleaney & Maria Cottee
- Sound Operation - John McAleaney
- Costumes - Denise McAleaney & Cast
- Props - Denise McAleaney, Cast, Alan Buckman and others
- Blacks - Bernie Bullbrook
- Photographs - Tim Hinchliffe
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.