The World's Wife (2017)
Assistant director - Matthew Davies
The play is set in ancient times and the modern day.
The poems are based on Greek and other myths etc. and are as follows:-
1. Mrs Beast, 2. Mrs Rip Van Winkle, 3. Little Redcap, 4. Frau Freud, 5. Anne Hathaway, 6. Demeter, 7. Queen Kong, 8. Mrs Tiresias, 9. Mrs Midas, 10 Mrs Faust, 11. Mrs Icarus, 12. Elvis's Twin Sister, 13. Pope Joan, 14. Kray Sisters, 15. Mrs Quasimodo, 16. Mrs Darwin.
17. Mrs Lazarus, 18. Pygmalion's Bride, 19. Mrs Aesop, 20. Circe, 21. Penelope, 22. Queen Herod, 23. Pilate's Wife, 24 Eurydice, 25. Thetis, 26. Medusa, 27 Delilah, 28. Salome, 29. Mrs Sisyphus, 30. The Devil's Wife.
- Character 1 - Siobhan Campbell
- Character 2 - Margaret Glenn
- Character 3 - Frances Gillard
- Character 4 - Eileen Coan
- Character 5 - Victoria Maytom
- Character 6 - Roxana Graves
- Character 7 - Stephanie Gaydon
- Character 8 - Kait Feeny
- Stage Manager - Caroline Durant
- Lighting Designer - Anna Callendar
- Sound Designer - Marcus Reeves
- Operator - Rachael Lovegrove/Lee Ridgeway
- Set design - Chaz Doyle & Jess Osorio
- Projections - Bryon Fear
- Props - Val Williams, Hazel Hindle & Carole Ironside
- Accent coach - Kait Feeney
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.
Edit Categories below - Bell or Prompt AND THEN REMOVE THIS MESSAGE!