The Browning Version (2014)
The action takes place in a public school in a single, continuous action on the penultimate day of the summer term in 1948
- John Taplow - Alex Robinson
- Frank Hunter - Steve Anstee
- Millie Crocker-Harris - Audrey Lindsay
- Andrew Crocker-Harris - Barry Heselden
- Dr Frobisher - Peter Medd
- Peter Gilbert - Michael Marsden
- Mrs Gilbert - Rachael Watkins
- Assistant Director - Carole Coyne
- Stage Manager - Graham Clements
- Lighting Design - Bob Callender
- Sound Design - Bob Callender
- Lighting & Sound Operators - Lee Ridgeway & Rachael Lovegrove
- Set Design - Anthony Campling & Michael Marsden
- Set Construction - Graham Clements and the cast
- Scenic Artist - Michael Marsden
- Costumes - Lisa Thomas
- Props - Alan Buckman, Carole Coyne
- Hair and Make-up - Francesca Blessley
- Production Photos - Tom Hancock
- Programme Design - Carole Coyne
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.
Edit Categories below - Bell or Prompt AND THEN REMOVE THIS MESSAGE!