Ten Men (2019)
Presented in a Double Bill with Heather
The action takes place between 1965 and 1993.
- John Bindon - Matthew Platt
- Assistant Director - David Clements
- Stage Manager - Graham Clements
- Lighting Designer - Chris Lilly
- Sound Design - Jen Stennet
- Lighting & Sound Operator - Jen Stennet
- Projections - Bryon Fear
- Propmaker - Charles Doyle
- Construction - Hans Mudlamootoo & Hayley Thomas
A big thank you to Gareth Milton for lending us Mr Bindon's signature Cowboy Boots. Thanks to Out of Love for passing on their Scrabble set, we used it as a stunt double! to Theatre Committee for having faith in new writing and choosing this as part of the season, to everyone who auditioned, you were all inspiring and positive about the play and of course thank you to Franklyn McCabe who conceived, researched and wrote this fabulous piece. -Elaine Heath
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.