Out of Love (2019)
by Elinor Cook
Lorna and Grace do everything together. They share crisps, cigarettes and crushes; that's what happens when you've been best friends forever. But at 18, they suddenly find themselves in starkly different worlds. Can anything bridge the gap between them? A tale of female friendship, love and rivalry over 30 years.
- Lorna - Isabel Miller
- Grace - Jessica Partridge
- George / Mike / Sam - Jacob Wayne-O'Neill
- Leonard / Grace's Dad / Lorna's Dad / Christopher - David Carr
- Charlie / Ted - Rob Wallis
- Assistant Director - Tom Watts
- Stage Manager - Charlotte Benstead
- Assistant Stage Manager - Caroline Durant
- Sound & Lighting Operator - Carlos Guzman
- Lighting Designer - Bob Callender
- Sound Designer - Adam Crook
- Set Design - Guy Jones
- Set and Lighting Build - Mark Ireson, Sean Thomas, Hans Mudlamootoo
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.