Somewhere in the Swiss Alps, sometime in the 90s, Patricia Highsmith, queen of the thriller, has managed to escape from both her fans and her publisher. Surrounded by her collection of books and antique weaponry, her cats and her cigarettes, Patricia enjoys her seclusion until the day a young man arrives. He claims to have been sent by her New York publisher to persuade her to write one final novel featuring the master manipulator, Tom Ripley. But as day breaks over the mountains, it becomes clear that the young man has a far more sinister mission in mind.
- Stage Manager - Charlotte Benstead & Caroline Durant
- Lighting Designer - Rebecca Law, Sean Thomas & Anna Callender
- Sound Design - Andrew Rickinson
- Operator - Anna Callender
- Rigging - Sean Thomas
- Fight Director - Martin Copland-Gray
- Set Design and construction - Jess Osorio, Matthew Davies, Sean Thomas, Martin Copland-Gray, Carole Ironside & cast
- Props - Carole Ironside, Evie Davies, Matthew Davies & Putney Arts Theatre.
- Accent Coach, Wig Stylist & Make-up advice - Lily Ann Coleman
- Assistant Director - Matthew Davies
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.