Next Fall (2018)
Directed & Designed by Barry Heselden
The play takes place in the Mount Sinai Beth Israel Medical Centre New York and various city locations during the past few years.
- Holly - Jennifer Nettles
- Brandon - Tom Watts
- Arlene - Caroline Doyle
- Butch - Robert Hatch
- Adam - Mat Hill
- Luke - Mark Wartenberg
- Stage Manager - Kay George
- Assistant Stage Managers - David Blatcher, Mark Ireson & Michael Marsden
- Assistant Director - Carole Ironside
- Lighting Designer - Peter Stevens & Sean Thomas
- Sound Design - Adam Crook
- Operator - Kathryn Ramsay
- Set Design - Chaz Doyle
- Set Construction - Chaz Doyle, Jason Salmon & the Company
- Set Painting - Hazel Hindle & Carole Ironside
- Accent Coach - Kim Goldsmith
With thanks to: Guy Jones, Jason Salmon, Mark Davies, Bex Law, Nick Osorio, Jocelyn from Stanley Halls, Cal Beckett, the Front of House team, Bar crew, all our families and friends. We would also like to thank the family that is SLT and everyone that has worked tirelessly to bring us back home to our fabulous new theatre. Barry Heselden
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.