The action takes place in Britain, in the not-distant-enough future.
- Lear - Helen Chadney
- Goneril - Ruby Todd
- Regan - Laura-Jayne Hickerton
- Cordelia - Olivia O'Donnell
- Kent - Bob Callender
- Fool - Laarni Cornista-Hollebon
- Gloucester - Tom Melly
- Edmund - Geraldine Vaughan
- Edgar - Ann-Maria McCarthy
- Albany - Jason Rosenthal
- Cornwall - Naomi Liddle
- France - Robert Norville
- Burgundy - David Martinez
- Oswald - Tom Mitchell
- Curan - Sam Bell
- Doctor - Tiffany Manning
- Gentlewoman - Sally Cohen
- Gloucester's Guide - Anita Sollis
- Lear's Intern - Cat Campion
- Cornwall's Soldier - Dominic Adams
- Medic - Lydie Koritsas
- Stage Manager - Graham Clements
- Assistant Stage Managers - Hayley Thomas, Tiffany Manning
- Assistant Director - Susan Stillman
- Design - Carole Ironside
- Lighting Designers - Sean Thomas, David Martinez
- Projections - Bryon Fear
- Sound Designer - Tom Watts
- Sound Operator - Susan Stillman
- Set Designer - Ruby Todd
- Fight Choreographers - Martin Copland-Gray & Panit Chantranuluck
- Costume - Melanie Boyce & Susan Stillman
- Set Construction - Mark Ireson, David Clements, Hans Mudlamootoo, Chaz Doyle & the cast
Creating this production with the cast and crew has been an absolute pleasure - everyone has given their time and effort unreservedly, and I cannot thank you enough. In addition, special thanks to John at Portico Gallery, B&Q, Lydie for the perfect Lounger, the Sweeney Todd cast and crew for sharing rehearsal space so courteously, and of course all the magnificent box office, front of house and bar volunteers.
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.