Lear's Daughters (1993)
by The Women's Theatre Group & Elaine Feinstein
Directed by Pip Piacentino
Text about the play
- Goneril - Maxine Canham
- Regan - Debby Kane
- Cordelia - Geraldine Garner
- The Fool - Keefe Browning
- The Nurse - Jeanette Hoile
- Stage Manager - Malcolm Woodman
- Lighting Design - Gareth Barker & Keefe Browning
- Lighting Operator - Chris Pimm
- Sound - Paul O'Connor
- Set & costume design and manufacture - Alan Buckman
- PA - Joe Whitehouse
- Prompt - Sarah Walters
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.