Many years after Jack slaid the giant, the land in the sky is now ruled by a just and fair young Queen. But all is not well as Hieronymus, the Queen's Counsel, plots to overthrow her and seize power.
An epic Christmas show, spreading a great big dollop of festive yuletide magic for boys and girls, young and old!
The action is set last Thursday in Croydon and some other places too.
- Jack - Louie Chapman
- Jill - Beatrice Hayes-Holland
- Fairy - Jenny McLaughlin
- Prince - David Clements
- Queen - Tiffany Manning
- Hieronymus - Tom Melly
- Riff - Simon Gleisner
- Raff - Suzy Jacobsen
- Mother - Charlotte Benstead
- Marquis de Sade - Jack King
- Mayoress - Jackie Burch
- Mayor / Constable - Mike Smart
- Molly - Tamara Thomas
- Bianca / Prince Manly - Lynsey Pennycooke
- Bianca / Prince Manly - Deborah Dubosq
- Police Officer - Katherine Chambers
- Prince Nigel - David Carr
- Chorus - Sarah Atkinson, Punima Rae, Tabby McLachlan, Audrey Bobb, Frances Gillard, Maddie Rawls, Aurora Hacker, Samantha Verity and Jenni Chadney
- Staples - Elvie Lovely / Bessie Rafferty
- Sky - Nelly Fisk / Dixie Watt
- Pip - Cici Fisk / Hugo Patron Mowat
- Bead - Sylvie Quick / Sienna Mayhew Smith
- Wire - Baxter Mcliewin-Freund / Libby Hole
- Pots - Finley Robertson / Maeve Roberts
- Bucket - Oliver Ridgeway / Jayden Brock
- Stage Manager - Graham Clements
- Assistant Stage Managers - Carole Coyne, Jane O'Hanlon, Carole Ironside, Rodney Quinn and Mark Ireson
- Scenic Artists and Toads - Hazel Hindle and Carole Ironside
- Set Design and Construction - Graham Clements, Chaz Doyle, Steve Ridgeway, Sean Thomas, Q
- Lighting and Sound - Sean Thomas, Chaz Doyle, Q and Gerard Johnson
- Operators - Rachael Lovegrove and Lee Ridgeway
- Acting Coach - Jack King
- Music Production - Gerard Johnson
- Fight Choreography - Anton Krause
- Projections - Bryon Fear
- Costume - Jenni Chadney, Lisa Thomas, Jenny Bennett, Naomi Liddle and Caroline Doyle
- Choreography - Jenni Chadney
- Poster and Programme Design - Bryon Fear
- Assistant Director and Production Photography - Fiona Daffern
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.