Death of a Salesman (1990)
Directed by Jill Clarke
The action takes place in 1948 in Willy Loman's house and yard, and in various places he visits in the New York and Boston of the 20s and 30s.
- Willy Loman - Colm O'Neill
- Linda - Nikki Hogg
- Biff - Fred Ridgeway
- Happy - Derek Staples
- Bernard - James Lyne
- The Woman - Maggie Cearns
- Charley - Dennis Packham
- Ben - John Lyne
- Stanley - Pip Piacentino
- Howard - Rees Watson
- Jenny - Anita Sollis
- Miss Forsythe - Meryl O'Rourke
- Letta - Shireen Farouk
- Designer - Alan Buckman
- Stage Management - Sue Thompson, June McAuliffe, Linda White & Pam Lyne
- Lighting - Keefe Browning
- Sound Recording - Geoff Potter
- Sound Operator - Sonia Burke
- Set Construction - Keefe Browning, Alan Buckman & John Boswell
- Set Painting - Jill Clark & Malcolm Johnson
- Wardrobe - Pam Lyne
- Flute Music Composition and Performance - Shireen Farouk
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.