Dead Guilty (2002)
Directed & Designed by Alan Buckman
Julia is at home, recovering from injuries sustained in a car crash which was caused by her lover, John Hadrell, dying of a heart attack at the wheel. She is being looked after by Gary, her young "Home Help", who seems to be developing some sort of attachment for her. She is also visited by her trauma counsellor, who tries to keep Julia on the right lines. Then Julia is visited by John's widow, Margaret, who appears to know nothing of her husband's affair. Margaret takes over the roles of the other two, engineering Gary's estrangement from Anne. The strange things start happening, and Julia's recovery goes into a decline. What is going on?
- Stage Manager - Jess Osorio
- Assistant Stage Mangers - David Lomas & Abi Spooner
- Lighting Design/Rigging - Mike Elliot, Anna York & Chris Vian-Smith
- Lighting Operator - Chris Vian-Smith
- Sound Recording - Ronae Snow
- Sound Operator - Alice Mill
- Set Construction - Anton Krause, Peter Loftus & Anna York
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.