Chapter Two (1999)
by Neil Simon
Directed by Juliet Male
The action takes place in Jennie Malone's upper East Side apartment and George Schneider's lower Central Park West apartment. The play begins on a late February afternoon and continues through to mid-Spring.
- George Schneider - James Newall
- Leo Schneider - John Hartnett
- Jennie Malone - Maxine Canham
- Faye Medwick - Yvonne Amos
- Stage Manager - Cathy Bee
- Lighting Design - Gareth Barker
- Sound - Brian Fretwell
- Designer - Alan Buckman
- Production Assistant - Annette Wiseman
- Props - Patricia Laban
- Prompt - Betty Gibson
- Set Construction - Anton Krause & John Hartnett
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.