Bunny Hare's Last Fleckle (1986)
Written and Directed by Ken Lucas
The scene is the dressing room at The Palais, last of the exhibition ball-rooms, in a large town.
- Presented as the first part of a double-bill with The Hairdresser, the Witch and the Wardrobe (1986)
- Stage Manager - Eleri Pengelly
- Assistant Stage Manager - Penny Cox
- Lighting - Simon Hodges
- Sound - Ray Ellison
- Latin American dance costumes created by Deborah A. Sabalot.
- With acknowledgement to Professional Dance Teachers, Doreen Freeman and Bob Burgess for their interest and assistance.
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.