Jimmy is a surprising cabbie; a writer fallen from grace, an amateur philosopher, a man of real soul...on one significant night we share with him his fares, the despondent and delirious, the inspired, inspiring and insane.
- Jimmy Macneill - Mark Slaughter
- Guvnor - Owen Chidlaw
- Robert Greenwood - John Lyne
- Young Man - Louie Chapman
- Angela Davies - Fiona Daffern
- Raver Lady (Formerly Girl) - Charlotte Benstead
- Clare Macneill - Caroline Beckett
- Richard Wright - Bryon Fear
- Woman - Jeanette Hoile
- Man - Malcolm Woodman
- Andy Green - Rob Hatch
- Billy Lee - John Watson
- Janine Williams - Kim Goldsmith
- Assistant Director - Lisa Thomas
- Stage Manager - Charlotte Benstead
- ASM - Matthew Moore
- Lighting Designer - Bryon Fear
- Sound Designer - Marcus Reeves
- Operator - Lee Ridgeway
- Set Construction - Chaz Doyle
- Rigger - Sean Thomas
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.