Blue Remembered Hills (1994)
Directed & designed by John Mead
The West Country, the long hot summer of 1943. The action takes place in fields, a wood and a barn. Performed in a double bill with Just a Song at Twilight (1994).
- Willy (7) - Ian Convery (34)
- Peter (7) - Paul Bryan (39)
- John (7) - Rob Parke (30)
- Raymond (7) - Malcolm Woodman (35)
- Donald Duck (7) - Alan Buckman (47)
- Angela (7) - Yvonne Amos (37)
- Audrey (7) - Karen Nott (38)
- Wallace Wilson (8) - Colin Starkey (43)
- Stage Manager - Emily Sheridan
- P.A. - Sarah Walters
- Lighting - Keefe Browning
- Sound Recording - Brian Fretwell
- Sound Operator - Lisa Van Beveren
- Props - Val Williams
- Costumes - Alan Buckman
- Artwork - Peter Rochford
- Prompt - Sylvia Bryan
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.