The Wild Duck (1985)
Directed by John Anderson
This was part of the Kaleidoscope '85 season, three shows over 5 weeks on the Bell Theatre stage with a basic set and lighting design, which were altered by directors to fit thier own shows.
The series was sponsored by John Fairhurst Ltd. and Group 12 Ltd, with building materials donated by New Regency Ltd.
- Peterson - Servant to Werle - Nick Landau
- Jensen - Hired Waiter - Rory Cantwell
- Old Ekdal - John Anderson
- Mrs Sorby - Werle's Housekeeper - Julie Thompson
- Werle - Factory Owner - Jim Judd
- Gregers Werle - His Son - Terry Barden
- Hjalmar Ekdal - The Old Man's Son - Paul Hutchinson
- Graberg - Book-keeper - David Falck
- Gina Ekdal - Hjalmar's Wife - Ann Mattey
- Hedvig - Hjalmar and Gina's Daughter - Sally Kent
- Relling - A Dcotor - Derek Staples
- Molvik - An Ex-theological Student - David Falck
- Stage Manager - Pat Cantwell
- Assistant Stage Managers - Brian Fretwell, David Hickman, Patricia McGoldrick, Sebastian Stoneman & Sid Russell
- Lighting - Roger Taylor
- Sound Control - Jenny Barden
- Wardrobe - Ann Mattey
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.