The Sport of My Mad Mother (1979)
by Ann Jellicoe
Designed & Directed by Jill Clarke
All creation is the sport of my mad mother Kali. (Hindu Hymn)
- Steve - Dave Kelly
- Fak - Alan Slater
- Cone - John Hartnett
- Patty - Jeanette Hoile
- Dean - Geoff Keep
- Dodo - Mikki Hewitt
- Greta - Jill Cowley
- Stage Manager - Alison Finnis
- Assisted by - Thelma Brinkley
- Lighting Design - Steve Holroyd
- Lighting Operator - Roger Taylor
- Sound - Gordon Scott
- Choreography - Jean Warboyes
- Production Assistant - Robert Hedden
- Set Construction - Don North
- Original Music - Dave Kelly
- Backing Tracks - Dave Kelly Guitar, Pete Emery Bass, Peter Miles Drums.
- Recorded by - John Del'Nero
Some review quotes go here
To follow (there are over 400 photos of this show)
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.