The Mother Tongue (1996)
by Alan Franks
Directed by Malcolm Woodman
The action takes place in Harriet's living room
Act One - Late afternoon in June.
Act Two - Three weeks later.
- Harriet - Brigitte Young
- Dorothy - Olive Crick
- Jeremy - Tom Williams
- Lettie - Leslie Tolchinsky
- Jo-Jo - Joanna Adams
- Gerald - Jeff Dove
- Mr Bibby - Tim Scott
- Stage Manager - Melanie Sullivan
- Assistant Stage Managers - Helen Tyler & Linda White
- Lighting Design - Keefe Browning
- Lighting Operator - Helen Tyler
- Design - Alan Buckman
- Set Construction - Alan Buckman, Anton Krause & Robert Stocks
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.