The Maintenance Man (1990)
Directed by Keefe Browning
The action takes place in the living room of Christine's house in North London and the living room of Julia's house in West London. Time - The present.
- Stage Manager - Helen Morris
- Assistant Stage Manager - Anji Gibson
- Designer - Alan Buckman
- Lighting Design - Keefe Browning
- Production Assistant - Peter Barker
- Lighting Operators - Oliver Turnbull & Peter Barker
- Sound Recording - Brian Fretwell
- Sound Operator - Paul O'Connor
- Set Construction - Alan Buckman, Keefe Browning
- Prompter - Pip Piacentino
Special Thanks for this production to:
- Peter Lambert and all at Herne Hill Timber, Brenda Meldrum and Michael Meldrum, Russell Buchanan, Christopher Duffin, Betty Gibson, Rochester Flowers, John Hartnett, Sharren Boreland and Jane Leslie.
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.