The Heiress (1970)
Directed by Eileen Pasco
The action takes place in Dr Sloper's house in Washington Square, New York, over about 2 years starting 1850.
- Catherine - Anna Greenburg
- Mrs Penniman - Valerie Westbey
- Marian - Christine Wilson
- Mrs Almond - Lillian Frith
- Mrs Montgomery - Sheila Rees
- Maris - Sheila Harris
- Dr Sloper - John Anderson
- Morris Townsend - Jeremy Castle
- Arthur Townsend - Clarence Llewellyn-Smith
- Stage Manager - Pat Davies
- Assitant Stage Managers - Deirdre Shaw, Elizabeth Loughlin, Clarence Llewellyn-Smith
- Lighting - Alex Kanarek, Eric Gibson
- Sound - Tom Smith
- Set & Costume Design - James Morgan
- Costumes - Margaret Leech
- "Spinet" played by Jan Pringle
- Assistant to the director - Michael Hill
- Company Manager - James Morgan
- F.O.H. Manager - Frank Howcutt
- Box-office Manager - Tony Westhead
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.