Tales of Mystery and Imagination (1978)
By Edgar Allan Poe Dramatised by Laurence Staig
Produced by Laurence Staig
The action of the play takes place in your own mind. The play was in 5 segments, with no interval.
The Tell-Tale Heart
The Tomb of Ligeia
The Oblong Box
The Pit and the Pendulem
- Chorus work by the entire company and Julia Stratton
- Stage Manager - Kris Swarbrick
- Assistant Stage Manager - Mary Ingoldby
- Lighting - Tom Castle & Roger Taylor
- Auditorium Sound - Charles Nicholls
- Wardrobe - Jeanette Hoile
- Properties - Pat Cantwell
- Set Design - Bernard Bulbrook
- Set Construction - Bernie Bulbrook
- Production Assistant - Juliet Male
Designed by - The people who built the stage! And "Don't paint the cyc. Inc."
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.