Straight Up (1978)
by Sid Cheatle
Produced by Malcolm Saunders
Text about the play
- Beryl Sedley - Pamela Lyne
- Father Hooligan - Dennis Packham
- Ned - Alan Slater
- Mick - Michael Mawby
- Sandra - Vivienne Miles
- George Sedley - John Lyne
- Assistant Producer - Deirdre Shaw
- Stage Manager - Jack Fitzgerald
- Assistant Stage Managers - Imogen Donnelly, Pip Kelly, Caroline Hands, Susan Cooksey
- Set Design - Malcolm Saunders
- Set Construction - Jack Fitzgerald, Charles Cheetham, Malcolm Saunders
- Sound - Haydn Leaker
- Lighting - The lighting class under the supervision of Peter Boon (credited as Peter Been)
- Wardrobe - Deborah Parrett
- Props - Susan Martin
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.