by David Hare
Skylight is set in a north London council flat in 1995, the fag end of Thatcherism. The action takes place in a single night between dusk and dawn.
- Assistant Director - Kim Goldsmith
- Stage Manager - Mark Ireson
- Lighting Designer - Sean Thomas
- Set Construction - Chaz Doyle, Tom Mathias, David Blatcher, Graham Clements, David Clements, Sean Thomas and Mark Ireson
- Props - Carole Ironside
- Sound design - Andrew Rickinson
- Lighting and Sound Operator - Jason Salmon
- Scenic art - Ruby Todd
- Production photography - Jessica Jill Partridge
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.