Silence / Night (2021)
Two short plays by Harold Pinter reflecting on memory, experience, affection, and silence.
- Stage Manager - Kay George
- Assistant Director - Robert Wallis
- Lighting Design team - Bob Callender, Charlotte Benstead & Panit Chantranuluck
- Sound Design - Toby Scholz
- Operator - Oliver Adkin
- Rigging - Sean Thomas
- Projector Programming - Chaz Doyle
- Costumes - Panit Chantranuluck
- Production Photographs - Christopher Vian-Smith
- Camera - Hannah Evans, Toby Scholz & Tom Mathias
- Location - Ben Hooper
- Theatre Rep - Mark Ireson
- Set Construction - Barry Heselden, Mark Ireson, Sean Thomas, cast and crew
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Night was originally written as one of the pieces in "an entertainment on marriage", Mixed Doubles.