Rattle of a Simple Man (1973)
by Charles Dyer
Directed by Charles Cheetham
The setting is Cyrenne's flat in London.
- Stage Manager - John Kennedy
- Assistant Stage Managers - Sheila Pasco, Deirdre Shaw & Vera Amato
- Lighting - Tony Rapson
- Sound - Lesley Morris
- Set Design & Construction - Bert Lenny
- Director's Aide - Arthur Skinner
- F.O.H. Manager- Frank Howcutt
- Box Office Manager - Ralph Wade
- Photographs - Bim Harding
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.