No Way Out (1989)
Directed by Su Hands
What is hell? Other people, Garcin faces eternity locked in a room with his two ex-lovers.
Normally called 'Huis Clos' we were told by the rights holders that it had to be advertised as 'No Way Out'. the poster had the title in various forms and languages in small letters as well.
- Stage Manager - Jenny Barden
- Lighting - Richard Hands
- Set Design & Painting - Victor Kelly & Richard Hands
- Box Offie Manager - Irene Winbourne
- Press - Publicity - Eva O'Rourke
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Robert Silver had taken over the part of Garcin at very short notice due to the indisposition of Michael Hill, the actor originally cast.
- In Camera (1975) the title in use at the time.
- Huis Clos (2000), produced when the original title could be used again.