Little Murders (1996)
Directed by Peter Medd
Little Murders was written between the assassinations of John and Robert Kennedy, and depicts the era of gratuitous violence that, in Feiffer's words, "grew out of the frustration of a previously isolationist nation having to go internationalist in an immense way, feeling unappreciated, unloved and finally unwanted for all its good works....All of this the heritage of a Cold War that has taught us that power not only corrupts, it also disables.
- Kenny - James Newall
- Marjorie - Clare Ewen
- Carol - Robert Silver
- Patsy - Karen Eva Rimmer
- Alfred - William Lyn
- Judge Stern - Peter Medd
- Harmony Dupas - Karen Williamson
- Lt. Prctice - Mike Frost
- Wedding Guests - Cathy Cable, Bruno Coffe, Sioux Roe, Frances Walker, Linda White, Barry Clarke, Miranda Hunt & Romilly Heather
- Stage Manager - Jill Davies
- Lighting Design - Mike Elliott
- Lighting Operator - Lionel Monks
- Sound Operator - Tom Williams
- Props - Jill Davies
- Wardrobe - Val Williams
- Set Construction - Anton Krause, Bruno Coffe & Dale Burnby
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.