Directed by Elaine Heath
- The play is set in the attic of Evelyn's home somewhere in South London in the early 1980s.
- Eva - Lauren Goldsmith
- Helga - Sarah Bedells
- Evelyn - Juliet Mills
- Faith - Natalie Petrou
- Lil - Pam Lyne
- Ratcatcher, Nazi Border Official, English Organiser, Postman, Station Guard - Matthew Lyne
- Production Assistant Matthew Blackstaffe
- Stage Manager - Jessica Osorio
- Lighting Design - Mike Elliott
- Lighting Operator - Peter Loftus
- Sound Design - Ian Mill
- Sound Operator - Brian Fretwell
- Set Design - Adam O'Riley
- Crew - Anton Krause, Lisa Marsh, Tim Hinchliffe, Elaine Heath
- Prompt/German Coach - Marian Buss
- Costume - Elaine Heath, Jessica Osorio
- Outside Boards - Jeanette Hoile
- Photography - Tim Hinchliffe
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.