by Rona Munro
A women's prison in the UK, possibly Scotland. A woman visits her mother for the first time 15 years after her sentencing.
- Fay Black - Sue Brooke
- Josie Kerr - Madelleine Johnston
- George - Leon Chambers
- Sheila - Hana Whaler
- Guard - Frankie Saunders
- Stage Manager - Eddie Coleman
- Assistant Stage Manager - Frankie Saunders
- Lighting Designer - Bryon Fear Assisted by Rebecca Vincent
- Sound Design - Alison Craig
- Operator - Noah Wright
- Set Design - Rebecca Vincent Assisted by Charles Doyle and Bryon Fear
- Costume - Lily Ann Coleman & Cast
- Rehearsal Photographs - Simon Gleisner
- Assistant Director - Chris Stooke
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.
SLT podcast - Lily Ann Green discusses the play