Enter a Free Man (1976)
by Tom Stoppard
The action takes place in the living room of the Rileys' house and in a seedy suburban saloon bar.
Act One - June - pub - lunchtime - home - morning. Act Two - Following day - home - morning - pub - lunchtime - home - much later
- George Riley - John Adams
- Persephone - Pam Lyne
- Linda - Myra Lobban
- Harry - Harry Sanders
- Able - Howard James
- Brown - Edwin Stone
- Florence - Janet Brown
- Carmen - George McGillivray
- Stage Manager - Dill
- Assistant Stage Managers - Sue Norman & Margot Cowen
- Lighting Design - Peter Boon
- Lighting Operator - Lesley Mitchell
- Sound - Geoff Potter
- Set Design - Alan Buckman
- Set Construction - Don North & John Cooke
- Production Assistant - Lindsay Black
- Wardrobe - Mary Neale
- Box Office Manager - Helen Boutall & Jean Warboyes
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.